- Do you have the relationship you want?
- Do you and your partner have the relationship you both want?
- Do you have the sex life you want?
- Do you and your partner have the sex life you both want?
- Do you put time and effort into becoming a better partner?
- Do you invest time and effort in your relationship?
- Do you help your partner become a better partner?
- Do you let your partner help you become a better partner?
- What steps do you take to become a better lover for your partner?
- What steps do you let partners help you with so that you become a better lover?
- How do you help your partner become a better lover for you?
Your marriage or your relationship is probably not a constant experience of happiness. Sometimes you disagree and think differently. Nor that you always keep the same thing about everything.
You probably have periods where other time takes time from your hours together.
All that is common and normal.
As the tide in the sea – ebb and flow. The water moving in undulating waves. As the moon in its moon cycle where it moves between new moon to full moon and back to new moon. As the seasons and nature that step out of their winter hibernation so slowly now in March and spring begin to make themselves known, to reach full bloom during the summer and decrease in growth during the fall to be back in rest and hibernation during the winter.
All this is quite normal and common.
The above questions can be a support for you and you in your relationship. A support to highlight and make visible how you have it and how you want it. A support to investigate whether you are prepared to dare to step forward and grow together. A support for exploring if you dare to take help and support from each other on that trip.
And today is the very best day to start. Don’t wait any longer. Take a first step now.
Remember that ….
“Foreplay starts at the end of the last orgasm.”
No responses yet